Sweet Baby Shade's Response to COVID-19; Giving Back to the Community Donates 150 Shades to Families in Need
To qualify for the Sweet Baby Shade Donation that helps our communities affected by COVID-19 you must meet the following requirements:
- One or both parents furloughed or laid off due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Be a parent of a newborn or child up to the age of 3 yrs old
- Limited to only one shade per family
- Employees, and their families, of Steiner Innovations, are not eligible
- Complete the form below
- Complete and submit this application
- Applicants are notified of receipt of their application within 24 business hours of submittal
- Applicants are notified of their acceptance or denial of their application within 48-72 hours of receipt
- If accepted, shades will ship within 7-10 business days.
Disclaimer: Donated shades are limited and available to qualified applicants only, and there is no guarantee applicants will receive a free shade. Winners are chosen based on their qualifications and in the order in which their application was received. Applicants agree that in their submission to this donation, that if selected they may be contacted and asked to share their review of Sweet Baby Shades or their personal family story and /or family pictures in order to help others. And that this information may also be shared on Sweet Baby Shades social media sites without any additional compensation thereof.