Check out what Doctors are saying
GOOD MORNING AMERICA ON HOW STROLLERS CAN BECOME TOO HOT FOR BABIES
- Click above to watch ABC News' Becky Worley explore how stroller seats can become extremely hot and provide helpful tips to protect your baby in the heat with Pediatrician Edith-Bracho Sanchez, on Good Morning America.
FACTS ABOUT SUN AND OUR EYES
- Dr. Alan Greene
- Dr. Greene is the founder of DrGreene.com (cited by the AMA as “the pioneer physician Web site”), a practicing pediatrician, father of four, & author of Raising Baby Green & Feeding Baby Green. He appears frequently in the media including such venues as the The New York Times, the TODAY Show, Good Morning America, & the Dr. Oz Show.
BABY SKIN REQUIRES EXTRA DILIGENCE
- By Jennifer Linder, MD
- Dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon in Scottsdale, AZ, and Chief Scientific Officer at PCA SKIN®. She holds a clinical faculty position in the Department of Dermatology at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Linder is a member of numerous societies, including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, and the American College of Mohs Surgery. She is a member of The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Amonette Circle.
TAKING YOUR NEWBORN OUTSIDE FOR FRESH-AIR
- By Anita Sethi, Ph.d for Parenting.com
STEER CHILDREN CLEAR OF LAWN MOWER INJURIES
- The American Academy of Pediatrics is an organization of 60,000 primary care pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists and pediatric surgical specialists dedicated to the health, safety and well being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
FRESH AIR STROLLS BRING SMILES & LEARNING
- Alice Sterling Honig, Ph.D., is a pioneer in the training of infancy caregiving. She is a professor emerita of child development at Syracuse University and is the author of Secure Relationships: Nurturing Infant-Toddler Attachments in Early Care Settings